Monday, December 1, 2008

And now for something completely different.

Ok, well, maybe not completely different. Just a little bit different. This link will take you to Chapter 2 of The League of Explorers, a round robin super hero story being penned by the writers (and possibly readers) of Collector Times Online. Chapter two is written by ME! It's different, because it's a super hero story. It's not different, because it's fiction and my character Chloe has something in common with a lot of my roleplaying characters.

Of course, you may want to start with Chapter 1, which was written by Jesse N. Willey, the Collector Times writer who came up with the whole idea. You can also view the Character Sheets, where Joe Singleton has thoughtfully provided awesome art of my characters.

If you're into comic books, or other geekery, you may want to browse around Collector Times a bit. You may even find more (non-fiction) writing from me. I've been doing columns and reviews there for years, and I love it. The entire magazine is an ads-free, volunteer-run labor of love which happens to attract some very opinionated, well-spoken, and imaginative writers and artists.

No comments: